Terms & conditions
Eating Out Portal is a trading name of Mitchells & Butlers Leisure Retail Limited (a company registered in England and Wales).
Registered number: 24542 VAT Number: GB 818 307823 Registered address: 27 Fleet St, Birmingham, B3 1JP www.mbplc.com
This page contains important information explaining your relationship with the owner of this Internet site and your rights to access and use information on it. Please read this notice carefully. If you do not agree to accept all terms of the notice, please do not use this site. By using this website you show you accept such terms.
Access to this site
Access to this site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on this site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of this site to users who have registered with us.
You must not misuse this site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the site, the server(s) on which the site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the site.
If the advertising, offering for sale, or selling of the goods and/or services referred to on this site is illegal for any reason in the jurisdiction in which it is accessed or viewed, whether by virtue of the age of the person seeking to view it or otherwise, access to and/or viewing of such material is not authorised by Mitchells & Butlers plc ("Mitchells & Butlers" and "the Company").
WARNING: Any unauthorised access and/or viewing may be an infringement of the copyright and/or other intellectual property rights of Mitchells & Butlers or its subsidiaries and may result in civil and/or criminal liability.
This site, including this legal notice, contains material including text, photographs and other images, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright, trade marks and other intellectual property rights in the material comprising this site are owned by or licensed to Mitchells & Butlers or its subsidiaries.
Any reproduction or use of such trade marks and other intellectual property rights, save as permitted hereby, is strictly prohibited and may result in civil and/or criminal liability. Any trade mark, copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material must not be removed from any material copied or printed off this site.
Save as expressly permitted, no part of this material may be reproduced in any form including storing it in any medium by electronic means whether or not temporary or incidental to some other use. Commercial use is not permitted. Particular terms relevant to the use of downloadable material are as set out below. Certain materials contained on this site are intended to be downloadable for certain purposes.
Permitted uses for downloads are:
- Private study or reference.
- Non–published research.
- Reporting in the media, so long as those reports are legitimate and legal in their country of publication.
- To assist third parties engaged by the Company in fulfilling company requirements.
- By Company employees for the purposes of their employment.
WARNING: The doing of any unauthorised act in relation to material on this site may result in both civil and criminal liability.
Information contained on this site and disclaimer
Mitchells & Butlers and its subsidiaries try to ensure that all information provided on this site is correct at the time of inclusion but do not represent or warrant that the material comprised in this site is completely accurate or up to date. Accordingly, neither Mitchells & Butlers nor any of its subsidiaries shall have any liability in respect of such material or for any use of or reliance on such information by any such person.
Links to external websites
Where this site contains links to other websites or materials provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Mitchells & Butlers has no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
M&B Dining Out Gift Card
- The Gift Card may not be exchanged for cash.
- The Gift Card is not a cheque guarantee, credit, debit or charge card.
- No change will be given but the balance can be used for future purchases.
- We will not be held liable for lost or stolen cards - protect this as you would cash.
- To check the balance of your Gift Card, please visit www.showmybalance.com and follow the simple instructions.
- For all gift cards sold on or before 30/09/21:
A Gift Card is valid for 12 months from the later of the date that any value was last loaded onto the Gift Card, or the date that any value on the Gift Card was last redeemed
- For all gift cards sold from 01/10/21:
A Gift Card is valid for 24 months from the later of the date that any value was last loaded onto the Gift Card, or the date that any value on the Gift Card was last redeemed
- The Gift Card is valid at any Mitchells & Butlers venue in the UK. You can search all available venues at www.thediningoutgiftcard.co.uk/. The Gift Card cannot be used (i) to make any online purchase (ii) at any Moto or other Mitchells & Butlers franchise or (iii) at any site not managed by Mitchells & Butlers: please check with your server that the Gift Card can be used at the particular site before ordering.
- Gift Cards can be purchased with a minimum value of £5, up to a maximum of £250.
- SMS and email Gift Cards should be treated as cash. If deleted they will not be resent.
- SMS and email Gift Cards will be free to receive.
- Digital Gift Cards are valid either presented on a smart phone or printed out.
- Gift cards can be used multiple times until all of the remaining balance is spent. You can check the balance of your Gift Card at https://www.showmybalance.com.
Dining Out Card competitions
- To participate in this competition, reply with an appropriate answer to our competition which has been posted on the MB Dining Out Facebook and Instagram pages. Entries made by direct reply to this T&C page will not be accepted.
- The winners will be the first two eligible entries on selected at random, from all applicable comments, on both Facebook and Instagram, after the deadline stated, who have fulfilled the criteria stated on the post.
- The contest is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over except for Mitchells & Butlers Leisure Retail Limited employees, all contractors and families or anyone directly connected with the organisation, and operators of its brands and concessions.
- The prize consists of 2 x £25 Dining Out Card’s for Facebook entrants and 2 x £25 Dining Out Card’s for Instagram entrants. We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted per platform. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same Facebook or Instagram account, the first entry only will be accepted.
- Winners will be announced by the date stated and will be contacted via reply to their comment on the competition post mentioned in 1) above and will be asked to provide their contact details via Facebook/Instagram message to allow supply of their prize.
- No purchase is necessary; however you will need an internet connection and access to Facebook/Instagram. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in the promotion, including in relation to the use of the internet.
- We reserve the right to exclude any entries which we believe to be fraudulent, inappropriate or based on misconduct.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
- Winners will have one week to claim their prize from the date it is supplied. After this time we reserve the right to select a new winner.
- The decisions of the promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By taking part in this promotion, all participants consent to us collecting, storing and using their personal data submitted with their entry for the purposes of this promotion.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be used for marketing purposes without the individual's prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. You are providing your information to Mitchells & Butlers and not to Facebook or Instagram. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook/Instagram from any claims. Mitchells & Butlers Leisure Retail Limited. Registered in England, No.24542. Registered Office: 27 Fleet St, Birmingham, B3 1JP. Website address: www.mbplc.com